- Fixed download related issues.
- Other bug fixes.
Hi, This version mainly fixes bugs related to downloads. We were able to fix some bugs through many reports. The details of the modifications related to the download are as follows.
- The file cannot be downloaded.
- The phenomenon of being saved with the wrong file extension.
- Abnormal termination when sharing images.
- Freeze when opening an image in a new tab.
Other than that, the problem that the visited hyperlink color does not change after closing has been fixed, and the phenomenon that the number of files is displayed incorrectly when searching the archive has been corrected.
Also, Korean filter changed from List-KR to YousList due to ad blocking filter issue. If the ad blocker does not work properly due to the recent filter update, be sure to install this version.
Most of this version could be fixed through bug reports. If you have any problems, feel free to ask. It will be of great help to the development of Stargon.
Thank you to those who provided comments.
Hi, This update is as follows.
- Fixed an issue where the exit button option “Close all tabs” did not work.
- Fixed web session storage bug.
- Fix the problem that some sites do not download.
- Improved download performance.
- Fix cookie sync problem when downloading.
- Security-Related Patches.
- Fixed some other bugs.
Thank you to everyone who reported it. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us ([email protected]). It will be of great help to the development of Stargon.
- Fixed scroll bug.
- Fix start page bug.
If the recent scrolling does not work, please update to the latest version.
When you update, partial rendering is applied by default. There were some rendering problems, so it was added as an option as a trial, but inevitably there was a bug in the latest webview (version 99 or higher), so it was applied as a default in the new version.
Thank you to everyone who reported it.
Major update history
- Apply web theme colors.
- Added real-time translation.
- Added partial rendering option.
- Added web clipboard copy function.
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
Hi, It’s been a while since I updated.
The details of the update will be briefly explained.
Web Theme Color Application: The color specified in the web page is now applied to the top bar (address bar) interface. This feature will appear in the specified color on the web page and can be disabled via Settings -> Websites -> Uncheck Web Theme Colors.
Real-time translation: Added real-time translation function similar to Chrome. Available via Menu -> Translate. There are three translation methods.
- Real-time translation: You can translate the web page you are using. (provided by google)
- Translate in New Tab: Translate the entire page in a new tab. This feature is currently not available in Korea. However, if you are using a VPN that can change IP, you can use it.
- Translate in Chrome: Translate through the Chrome tab.
When automatic selection is made, real-time translation takes precedence, and some sites that are not available for translation are translated in other ways in order.
- You cannot change the translation method when Auto Select is checked. When changing the translation method, please uncheck it.
If you select “Do not check again”, you can set options again by long-clicking on the translation menu.
Partial Rendering: Reduces memory usage by partially rendering web documents. This feature currently defaults to OFF and can be enabled via Settings -> Websites -> Partial Rendering ON. When using partial rendering, it is currently impossible to capture the whole, and there is a disadvantage that the bottom of the web page may be covered by the bottom bar. However, it has many performance advantages, so it is recommended to enable and use “Partial Rendering”. In the future, this function will default to ON state.
Other optimizations and bug fixes were made.
We will try to update frequently in the future.
We would like to thank those who submitted comments and reports. We would also like to thank our supporters for supporting Stargon Browser.
Donate – https://stargon.org/?p=131
- Web performance improvements and bug fixes.
Hello. In this version, most of the problems have been corrected through user bug reports. If you have any problems after using it, please feel free to comment.
The revision details are as follows.
- More efficient memory management.
- Web storage support.
- Dark theme improved.
- The maximum number of taps has been modified to be unlimited.
- Fixed incorrect favicon output in history and tab windows.
- Fix download notification window crash issue.
- Fixed the problem of downloading as HTML file.
- Fixed an issue where the option to delete files from the download library was not displayed.
- Fix web search and find not appearing in web popup (action mode).
- Other known bug fixes.
The bottom address bar will be supported in the next update.
Other features, such as web themes, which have been delayed due to several issues, are scheduled to be added.
Thank you to those who commented and those who supported us.
- Added setting to disable “Notify when download completes”.
- Background playback problem has been fixed.
Version 4.4.2 fixed a bug where background playback did not work in the previous version. FYI, background play doesn’t work on YouTube due to play store policy. If a separate extension function is introduced in the future, it seems that YouTube will also be possible.
Added a notification when download completes in the last 4.4.1 version. However, there is no function to disable this notification, so we added it in this version. To disable notifications that appear within the app, go to Settings > Website > Turn off notifications when download is complete.
- Added download completion notification.
- Bug fixes.
Hi. In this version, when the download is complete, a “download completion notification (pop-up)” appears at the bottom of the browser immediately. Click Open in the notification to run the file. (It disappears automatically after 5 seconds.)
Fixed the problem that sometimes more than 30 items were not checked when searching the visit history with a bug patch. Fixed other app crash issues and minor issues.
Thank you to everyone who provided comments.
May you always be happy and healthy in the new year. ^^
- Speed improvement.
- Upgrade sharing app selection feature.
- Multi-selectable in the history of visits.
- Added multi-background tab opening in bookmarks, history, etc.
- DNS VPN speed improvement.
- Added ad blocking filter information.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Hello. Greetings with an update in 3 weeks. My goal is to update every week, but it’s not easy…
We will do our best to respond quickly in the future. ^^;
This version is a version that has removed unnecessary behavior, and has improved battery leaks and browser speed. As many parts have been fixed, there may be unexpected bugs. If there is a bug, please leave a message and we will upload a patched version.
To mention a few of the remaining updates, we have changed the sharing app selection window to an icon type because of user inquiries that it is inconvenient to share on Stargon. If you prefer the old vertical list method, you can use the old method through the top right menu in the “Select Shared App” window. Also, frequently used apps are displayed at the top.
You can open multiple background tabs in your bookmarks, history, etc. Previously, you could only open one at a time, so it seems that the difficult part to check after searching the history will be solved. (Up to 10 background tabs can be opened at one time.)
Finally, we would like to thank those who provided comments.
- Bug fixes.
- Added full screen icon to image and video downloads.
Hello. This version has bug fixes and icon additions. It has been modified as follows.
- Fixed the problem that the file could not be found when changing the font.
-Fixed an issue where the video stopped when swiping rewind or fast forward on the full screen of web video and the playback time did not disappear.
- Fixed an issue where additional icons and abnormal termination when deleted after clicking Select All in Quick Launch.
- Fixed a problem where the download notification was abnormally terminated after the file download was completed for some users.
- Fixed other abnormal termination issues.
- Added image and video download full screen icon. Click to play in full screen or built-in player.
Stargon Browser 4.3.0 Update
- Improved browser speed.
- Improved browser performance.
- Make a note of the source from which you downloaded it.
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
- Various other hard to mention issues have been fixed.
Hello. It was developed based on the information provided by many people.
This version improves web browser speed. There were also performance improvements in various functions.
Some of the performance improvements are listed below.
- Download archive
- Download video
- image download
- image search
The above are only a few corrections. Please feel free to report any problems.
The function you reported will be added in the next version. There are many shortcomings, but I would like to say thank you to those who have used it.
Our Stargon browser does not collect personal information, nor does it collect any other information.
We will continue to be a trusted browser in the future.
We would like to thank those who provided comments and those who supported us.