- Improved functionality.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Greetings from Stargon 5.5.0 version. ^^
It’s already been a month since I’ve been optimizing the app and fixing various features and bugs…
The main contents related to the update are as follows.
- App Optimization
- Improved performance in the quick link sharing feature and many other features.
- Fixed an issue where the swipe gesture function did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the forward gesture did not work.
- Fixed the problem that swipe refresh works when the top bar is not visible.
-Fixed an issue where the swipe refresh animation was visible on non-web screens.
-Fixed an issue where the OS status bar and navigation bar momentarily appeared in the full screen function.
- Fixed a problem caused by some cookies not being transmitted on some sites. (login problems, etc.)
- Fixed a problem that does not work normally due to a web session storage error on some sites.
- Fixed the freezing phenomenon that occurs when playing web videos.
- Fixed an issue where paste does not work in the web editor.
- Various other bug fixes.
The update is delayed, but thank you so much for your understanding.
Thanks also to those who commented.
5 thoughts on “Stargon Browser 5.5.0”
After updating to 5.5.0, the app crashed.
I sent feedback through Google play.
That bug has been fixed.
Try updating to version 5.5.1 again.
I LOVE YOU STARGONTHE TOP BEST BROWSER ALL PLAY STORE
Ver. 5.5.1 works fine.
Thank you for your prompt response.
please add option to keep screen on.