- Automatic completion of search terms including visit history has been added.
- In the lower menu, the function to block images and adjust the font size has been added.
- Modified so that it can appear as an icon in the lower bar function added by the user.
- Detailed features have been added to the homepage (start page), search word autocomplete, and gesture settings.
- Added an option to the Archive menu to make files in the Archive available in a list manner from icons.
- Fixed download and upload issues.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Good morning. It has been a long time since we have been updating. There was no big problem with the previous version, so I think I was able to update this version with a little more time.
- In the past, automatic completion of search terms was inconvenient to use, so we changed the UI and developed automatic completion of search terms in the address bar including visit history. In the future, more convenient algorithms will be introduced for this function. This feature can be used by turning off the history and search suggestions respectively in the settings.
- In the past, there is an inconvenience of having to go through several steps to change from the settings, so we have included in the lower menu so that you can adjust the image blocking and font size directly from the lower menu in the menu. (The font size currently exists on page 2 of the menu, and the location may change later.)
- The lower bar function added by the user has a problem that is displayed only with numbers, so this time, we have updated to change the icon to suit the function. (If a problem occurs with the lower bar function added after the update, try setting again by resetting only Settings->Basic Information->Initialization->Settings.)
- In the homepage setting, when the app is started, it has been modified so that you can select either a web page or a quick launch. You can also set the homepage separately when the app is in use. (If you set both “When the app is started” and “When the app is in use” as a web page, the quick launch screen will not appear.) In addition, refresh sensitivity, swipe forward/backward sensitivity, and edge gesture priority functions are added. Has been.
- A way to view files in a list has been added so that you can check files in more detail from the UI method that appears as a thumbnail or icon in the existing Archive. You can change the method using a list or icon in the top right menu of the Archive. (When selecting an upload file, it is automatically changed to the list method.)
- Abnormal termination due to download, the problem that the downloaded file extension is applied incorrectly, and the problem that nothing appears in the file that can be selected when uploading is fixed. (Problems with MPQ extension, etc.)
- Lighter than previous version.
In various other areas, bug fixes and functions have been improved. (Please understand that there are too many parts to be notified of all.) We will continue to update the insufficient parts in the future. Thanks for the comments.
Donate – http://stargon.org/?p=131
One thought on “Stargon Browser 3.6.0”
Can you please add an option to disable autoplay video because it eat bandwidth on some websites when we have a limited mobile data plan.