- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
hello. There are a few bug reports, so we’ll patch them first.
The major bugs fixed are listed below.
- Fixed an issue where swipe refresh did not work in full screen.
- Fixed an issue where swipe refresh works even when the bottom bar does not appear.
- Fixed an abnormal termination when renaming a deleted file.
- Fixed the phenomenon that there is a space between the bottom function window and the bottom bar.
-Fixed a crash when exiting the app after using image download.
- Fixed an abnormal termination when Stargon Video Player is launched in another app.
- Fixed abnormal termination related to sharing.
As an added function, you can check and modify the saved ID and password by clicking Security -> Data Clear -> Password List -> desired site. However, password confirmation can be confirmed after authentication such as biometric authentication or pattern is completed.
Thanks to the person who reported the bug.
- Improved functionality.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Greetings from Stargon 5.5.0 version. ^^
It’s already been a month since I’ve been optimizing the app and fixing various features and bugs…
The main contents related to the update are as follows.
- App Optimization
- Improved performance in the quick link sharing feature and many other features.
- Fixed an issue where the swipe gesture function did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the forward gesture did not work.
- Fixed the problem that swipe refresh works when the top bar is not visible.
-Fixed an issue where the swipe refresh animation was visible on non-web screens.
-Fixed an issue where the OS status bar and navigation bar momentarily appeared in the full screen function.
- Fixed a problem caused by some cookies not being transmitted on some sites. (login problems, etc.)
- Fixed a problem that does not work normally due to a web session storage error on some sites.
- Fixed the freezing phenomenon that occurs when playing web videos.
- Fixed an issue where paste does not work in the web editor.
- Various other bug fixes.
The update is delayed, but thank you so much for your understanding.
Thanks also to those who commented.