Major update details
- Added bookmark setting function.
- Added bookmark favicon change function.
- Added full screen function.
- Fixed various other issues.
hello. Greetings with an update after about 15 days.
Updated bookmark sorting.
Bookmark tab -> Top right menu -> “Settings” function has been added, location to add bookmarks and batch sorting function have been added.
- If you want the same function as the existing bookmark location, please set “Where to add bookmark” to “Add after folder.”
A function to change the bookmark favicon (icon) has been added.
You can change it by selecting the bookmark tab -> long-click the desired bookmark, then edit -> click the bookmark icon, and then select the desired function.
- The bookmark icon application range may be changed to remain the same if it is from the same source.
Support for hiding the status bar and display cutout (notch) has been added to the full screen feature. If you check the full screen option cutout support, you can fill the screen up to the cutout part. This feature will not appear on devices that do not support it.
Detailed update details are as follows.
- Set the location to add bookmarks.
- Batch sorting of bookmarks.
- Added favicon change function. (Quick launch, simultaneous application of bookmarks)
- Fixed an issue where bookmarks were moved by dragging after bookmark edit mode.
- Support for hiding status bar and display cutout (notch) in full screen function.
- Automatically supports display cutout when the video is full screen.
- Fixed an issue with YouTube functions interoperating when using gestures on the full screen of a YouTube video.
- Fixed a crash issue when Stargon browser is launched from an external app.
- Fixed a crash issue that occurred when the background playback function was turned on.
- Improved image blocking mode performance.
- Fixed UI issue that occurs when bottom bar opacity is less than 100.
- Fixed memory shortage issue when downloading data URI.
- Memory optimization for image preview and capture functions.
- Fixed various abnormal termination issues.
We would like to thank everyone for their donations and comments.