- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
hello. There were several problems with the last version. Please update to resolve the issue.
The update details are as follows.
- UI performance has been improved. Animated behavior has been added where required.
- Modified to enable folder movement in quick launch and bookmarks. As the method changed, the existing drag-and-drop function was excluded. To place a bookmark in another folder, specify the desired bookmark and folder, then click the edit icon at the bottom of the bookmark tab and specify the folder. (The same goes for quick launch.)
- The device name has been excluded from the user agent value.
- Fixed issue with unwanted tabs opening when closing a tab.
- Fixed an issue where tabs exist even though there are 0 tabs.
- Fixed an error occurring when restoring in the backup and restore function.
- Fixed an issue where the top and bottom bars were displayed incorrectly in the UI differently from the settings.
- Fixed an issue where cached images appear on the web when image blocking mode is activated.
- Fixed a crash issue when pop-ups were opened on some sites.
- Fixed other incorrect actions.
Because we did not back up the code in the previous version, we were unable to prioritize important bugs and patch them. Starting with this version, we will update it as soon as possible if major problems occur.
We would like to thank those who provided comments and sponsors.