Major update history
- Apply web theme colors.
- Added real-time translation.
- Added partial rendering option.
- Added web clipboard copy function.
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
Hi, It’s been a while since I updated.
The details of the update will be briefly explained.
Web Theme Color Application: The color specified in the web page is now applied to the top bar (address bar) interface. This feature will appear in the specified color on the web page and can be disabled via Settings -> Websites -> Uncheck Web Theme Colors.
Real-time translation: Added real-time translation function similar to Chrome. Available via Menu -> Translate. There are three translation methods.
- Real-time translation: You can translate the web page you are using. (provided by google)
- Translate in New Tab: Translate the entire page in a new tab. This feature is currently not available in Korea. However, if you are using a VPN that can change IP, you can use it.
- Translate in Chrome: Translate through the Chrome tab.
When automatic selection is made, real-time translation takes precedence, and some sites that are not available for translation are translated in other ways in order.
- You cannot change the translation method when Auto Select is checked. When changing the translation method, please uncheck it.
If you select “Do not check again”, you can set options again by long-clicking on the translation menu.
Partial Rendering: Reduces memory usage by partially rendering web documents. This feature currently defaults to OFF and can be enabled via Settings -> Websites -> Partial Rendering ON. When using partial rendering, it is currently impossible to capture the whole, and there is a disadvantage that the bottom of the web page may be covered by the bottom bar. However, it has many performance advantages, so it is recommended to enable and use “Partial Rendering”. In the future, this function will default to ON state.
Other optimizations and bug fixes were made.
We will try to update frequently in the future.
We would like to thank those who submitted comments and reports. We would also like to thank our supporters for supporting Stargon Browser.
Donate – https://stargon.org/?p=131