- Bug fixes.
Hello. This update has been updated first due to the app termination phenomenon that occurs for some users.
In most cases, it is recommended that users update as well.
Some of the revision details are as follows.
- A phenomenon in which the app is closed due to a font setting bug.
- When saving downloads, an error occurs due to a duplicate file name problem.
- Save paths that are already allowed can be switched to the pop-up menu.
- Fixed an issue where the download quantity was not reflected when the list was deleted from the “Archive” (downloads).
- Show progress when downloading images.
- After downloading images (videos) “Select All”, press again to cancel all.
- Remove unnecessary resources.
If a file downloaded to the “Archive” is re-created with the same file name after changing or deleting the file name, there is a problem in that it looks the same as the previous download list. This part will be addressed in the next version. Therefore, if you delete a file from the download, it seems safe to delete it after opening the file once. Alternatively, it is safe to click the folder icon in the upper right corner of the “Archive” to delete it with the file manager function. We will also fix issues related to speed when deleting large amounts of files at once.
Thank you to everyone who reported bugs and provided comments.