- Added “Always deny this site” function in the pop-up feature.
- Other bug fixes.
Added “Always Deny This Site” feature to the pop-up feature. This feature has also been requested by many people for a long time. I was thinking about a better way, so I applied it in this update. You can permanently block pop-ups by checking “Always reject this site” in the pop-up confirmation window.
There were other bug fixes.
- Fixed the phenomenon of moving to Google (Home) when clicking a link in Quick Launch.
- Fixed error due to ad blocking.
- Fixed the phenomenon that the number of tabs increased when connecting from an external app.
- The rewind and fast-forward times in the built-in video player have been changed to 10 seconds.
- The built-in video player has been updated.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
The Stargon browser version has already been updated for the 100th time. There are still many shortcomings, but we will do our best to show continuous improvement in the future.
Thank you very much to those who supported and commented.
Donate – http://stargon.org/?p=131