- Fixed crash problem when saving images.
- Fixed tab search function issue.
hello. There is a problem with version 4.9.2, so we are deploying a new version.
The browser crashes when saving images in data URI format.
It is a problem with a major function and a function that can be used frequently, so we have to patch it first.
In addition, there was a problem that only one character of the tab search (magnifying glass icon on the tab screen) was searched, so it has been fixed.
- Added web clipboard API.
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
A web clipboard API was added. This feature allows web page developers to access the clipboard via web language. For example, you can paste text automatically copied to the clipboard from a web page. For security, in case you agree to the permission, it will proceed. Many sites do not use this feature yet, but it was developed due to user requests. Currently, consent is required every time, but we will be able to obtain permission consent for each site in the future.
This version has a lot of bug reports, so a lot of bugs have also been fixed. The main fixed bugs are as follows.
- Problems with downloads from the web.
- Problems with running apps on the web.
- The problem that the bottom bar does not come up.
- The problem that the bottom of the visit history screen appears white.
- Pull-to-refresh does not work on some sites.
- The problem that search suggestions cannot be deactivated in the search term auto-complete option.
- Store app not running in some situations.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Also, some unnecessary code has been removed.
Thank you to those who reported and to those who supported us.
Donate – https://stargon.org/?p=131
- A selection pop-up has been added so that the user can select when an external app is launched from a web page.
- Bug fixes.
In this version, when you run the app from a web page, a pop-up has been added to confirm whether or not to run it. You can think of it as a necessary function for security.
There were some new bugs in the last 4.9.0 version, so this version was made early. The main bugs fixed are as follows.
- Fixed the problem that the keyboard goes down when double-clicking the address bar. (When using the address bar at the bottom)
- Fixed the problem that the bottom of the history screen is broken.
- Fixed the problem that the web loading line disappears when moving the top bar to the bottom.
Major update history
- A function to move the top bar to the bottom has been added.
- Black theme has been added. (Settings->Theme)
- Fixed bugs.
hello. It seems like it took a long time to develop because we added features and fixed bugs together.
Thank you for your patience even if the update is late.
The parts that have been fixed in relation to bugs in the update history are as follows.
- Third party cookies being blocked unnecessarily.
- Crash issue when using “Do Not Track Request” feature.
- Improved video download. (Fix download problems such as Instagram, Vimeo, etc.)
- Fixed the problem that the layer disappears when touched.
- Fixed other minor issues found.
We would like to thank those who provided comments and those who supported us.
thank you ^^