- Fix web download problem.
- Fixed web flickering during dark mode.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom bar was not applied in dark mode.
- Fixed an abnormal termination when closing a tab.
- Various other bugs have been fixed.
This version has been updated first because there is a problem that the customized bottom bar icon is not applied when the dark mode is activated. And, in rare cases, we fixed an issue where downloads from the web did not work properly. In addition, the phenomenon that the lower part of the web appears white flickering while using dark mode has been corrected.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs.
- Added the ability to temporarily allow sites blocked by advertisements.
- Cookies can be deleted on a per-site basis.
- You can add up to 4 custom icons to the bottom bar.
- All selected text, web searchable.
- Other optimizations and bug fixes.
Hello. I will briefly explain the update history.
- Fixed the phenomenon that the accessed site itself was judged as an advertisement and a blank web page appeared without the site being opened. That site says “Blocked for ads” and if you click allow, that site will work normally until the app is closed.
- In the lower menu -> Security -> Delete Data -> Cookies and Data, you can delete cookies by site. To search for a site, select Search from the top right menu. More convenient functions will be added through the menu in the upper address bar in the future.
- Changed so that 2 to 4 customizable icons can be added in the bottom bar function. The inconvenient part has been resolved as only the existing two can be customized. For more than 5, the method needs to be changed, so if there is a necessary reason, we will improve it later.
- A “web search” function has been added to enable web search when text is selected in the search bar within the web or in the address bar (editor) at the top of Stargon.
- Other optimizations and bugs have been fixed.
Stargon Browser was removed by Google a day ago.
The reason was that the donation was not received through “Google in-app payment”. (As a request to Google inevitably, in this version, the donate menu has been removed from the app.)
As a result, this version was updated earlier than expected.
So, if you have any problems, feel free to leave a comment. If you leave any unresolved problems, we will solve the problem again through the material statement.
We would like to thank those who commented and reported bugs.
Donate – http://stargon.org/?p=131