Stargon Browser 2.4.1 Update
Fixed an incognito mode issue.
Other fixes and optimizations.
- Fixed an issue where app freezes and UI crashes in the latest version of incognito mode.
- Updated user agent. The general user agent is not updated. You can change this by going to Settings-> Web Browser-> User Agent. This function is an option, and ordinary users do not need to change it.
- In addition, we have fixed bugs that are currently important or workable. We have also stabilized the 2.4.0 version.
Finally, I would like to thank you for your comments in many ways.
First update this year.
- Improved user interface.
- Improved web compatibility.
- A scroll up button has been added. (Can be turned off in settings)
- Web page save function has been added.
- Other bugs and performance improvements.
- The new version has some UI improvements. Top Bar Bottom Bar Designed around all web compatibility. For black themes, the default opacity value has been modified, so if you don’t want it, you can install it in “Menu-> Settings-> Top and Bottom Bar-> Bottom Bar Opacity”.
- Improved web and browser compatibility.
- Added a button to scroll to the top. The default is ON and can be turned OFF by setting.
Fixed other known bugs.
If you have any problems, feel free to write a comment or post.
Finally, I would like to thank all of you for your feedback.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year.